- Wait until all signs of the storm has passed. Trim off damaged foliage and feed plants.
- Spray with copper spray to prevent any fungal infections
- As a preventative you can spray ‘vapour guard’ over your plants. This puts a protective film over the leaves thus reducing the incidence of damage.
- Don’t cut back damaged foliage until the windy weather has settled. Otherwise new growth might get damaged in the ongoing winds.
- After any strong winds or storm, hose down Citrus Fruit & Other Salt sensitive plants to prevent damage from salt spray.
- To give your plants a boost, spray foliage with seasol. This will help repair and strengthen your plant.