Information we collect
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us:
- Our website may require you to add your email address to receive emails from us.
- We ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number, physical address if you purchase a product on our website
- Information we get from your use of our website. We collect information about how you interact with our website through Google Analytics. This information includes:
- Device information: We collect device specific information (such as your hardware model and operating system version)
- Location information: We collect information about your location such as your city and country location
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from your interaction with our website to improve and develop our products and to offer you tailored content – like email newsletters about our products.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Unsubscribe from our email marketing database at any time
- Delete your online account at any time
Accessing and updating your personal information
When you use our products, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or delete it – unless we must keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of Springvale Garden Centre unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share your personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of Springvale Garden Centre when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any personal information.
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of Springvale Garden Centre if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable Government request
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
We work hard to protect Springvale Garden Centre and our customers from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems
- We restrict access to personal information to Springvale Garden Centre employees, contractors and agents who need to know information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or employment terminated if they fail to meet those obligations.