Alert Level 2 – We’re Open for Business
We are very excited to be able to re-open the store to our lovely customers under Alert Level 2. We are open our regular hours of 8.30am – 5.00pm, 7 days a week, with the cafe opening 7.30am – 4.00pm, 7 days a week. There will be some changes put in place to keep our community safe during operation under Level 2:
- We ask that you sign in at the front door for contact tracing, and keep 1 metre apart;
- We will be responsible for managing customer numbers in store, so you may be asked to queue safely before entering;
- We will be frequently wiping down all surfaces, including trolleys for your safety;
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell, we will continue to accept orders via phone or through our online store.
Thank you again for all your support and we will see you in store soon.
Alert Level 3 – Online shopping and COVID-19
Under Alert Level 3 the retail store and outdoor area is closed to customers so please shop online or phone the store. We have safe, easy, contactless pick up or local delivery options available. Please be patient with us as we adapt to meet your needs.
- Place your order using our online store and select the Pickup option at checkout.
- We will phone you when your order is ready for collection and arrange a pickup time. Please do not visit the store until notified.
- When you arrive at the store, please remain in your vehicle whilst we load your order in the boot of your car or on your trailer. Please have boxes in your boot ready for goods to be placed in, or a suitable boot lining.
- If you require any additional items not on your original order you will have to place a new order, off-site, either online or by phone.
- Local Delivery is available within Whanganui city limits for a flat rate of $10, to addresses in the 4500 and 4501 postcode areas.
- If you live just outside Whanganui in another postcode, please contact us to discuss delivery options and costs.
- Deliveries will be made on weekdays between 9am and 4pm. We aim to deliver within 2 working days of your order being placed but this may be dependent on demand.
Other terms and conditions
- Purchases will be placed onto your VIP Card and will accumulate rewards points and any $5 coupons will be attached with your receipt to your purchase.
- We will not be accepting returns of any products whilst in Level 3.
- We cannot redeem vouchers or coupons under the current trading arrangements. We will extend the expiry dates on any Springvale vouchers and coupons which expired within Alert Levels 3 and 4 for an additional month once we reopen at Level 2.